Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reflections on Tyer Florence


Why do men hate Tyler Florence?


And I know that's generalizing quite a bit, but I know quite a few boys who are pretty normal, who generally don't decide to pick on and hate on celebrities, but the moment I turn on jovial Tyler Florence in his nice little sweaters and overpriced lasagna, they freak out.

"It's his voice." They tell me as they pedal foot to foot in animosity. "I hate it."

Is it his manly, burly, soothing voice that bothers them so much? Or is it more? Is it deeper than that?

Is it like how women tend to hate on the pretty women? Because we secretly want to be them and secretly want to wear their pretty little sweaters and do the pretty expensive things they do?

Thats probably it. I mean, he's a good looking guy. I'd totally have a little celeb crush on him if I were 10 years older and he were about 10 times gayer. Tyler florence is the hated women of the man-verse I've decided. Tyler Florence and this guy:

Guys seem to hate this kid. Probs because of the hair. Most guys start loosing those locks at 25 and like...in the 90's, when we were growing up, this type of hair wasn't cool so all those 25-and-over guys never got to try it when they were young and are totally jealous of this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment